Unlock the potential of your fiber optic network
As the trusted global leader in fiber optic connectivity, CommScope has always focused on offering its customers speed, simplicity and savings when rolling out fiber optic networks.
These three fiber advantages can fast-forward any network into the future, regardless of whether it’s used in wireless mobility, wireline, data center or commercial building applications. Click on a tile to learn more.
On this page, you can find the latest and greatest fiber content we created for you. Have a look and don’t forget to visit the rest of our website with solutions and products to help you build and maintain your fiber optic networks.
Watch fiber optic videos
Check out what's in the news
Read news articles
- Top 5 trends in structured cabling in 2019
- Fist modular splice closures supplies fiber foundation for 5G
- India’s road to 5G paved with fiber
- Futureproof your networks to meet tomorrows data demands
Read blog posts
- The road to connectivity is on the backbone pathway
- China sees opportunity in rural connectivity
- CWDM vs. DWDM: Decoding the differences between wave division multiplexing options
- How ipNX is connecting homes with fiber in Africa
- Innovation for billions of connections
CommScope’s Fiber Optic Training Courses provide a comprehensive understanding of Fiber Optic Cabling.
Suited to anyone working with optical fiber at any level, the online course covers fiber optic infrastructure transmission, construction, planning, installation, termination, inspection, testing and more.
Learn how CommScope is at the forefront of Fiber innovation and research
View CommScope's global fiber facilities
FTTA Power Calc
This tool provides a fast and easy way for choosing power cables by radio power requirements, power trunk and power jumper conductor size, or trunk cable length. Simply adjust or specify the presented parameter values to get your results.
Powered Fiber Power/Distance Calculator
Calculate minimum input voltage requirements and the maximum hybrid cable length between the power source and the PoE extender.
Subscribe to learn more about our solutions.
Choose your preferences when you subscribe and receive relevant information.